Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Aging Hippie Shows Up At High School Reunion


Lots of pictures were taken at my recent 40th high school reunion. Some of them were professionally done but many were taken by fellow classmates. The picture above, with me in blazing tie dye, was taken by a classmate at the Friday night meet and greet held at a local Tumbleweed restaurant. It was a beautiful night and everyone present seemed to have a great time. In fact many people are still buzzing about how enjoyable the whole weekend was. There is already talk of another reunion in 2014. Gee, that sounds so far into the future but in reality it's only five years away. In 2014 the Class of 1969 will be 63 years old. I wonder if I will still own tie dyed shirts? My guess is yes! If you look closely at the large group photo, taken on the second night of the reunion activities, you will see me goofing off when I should have been looking in the direction of the camera. This picture was taken at a local country club where we had a very classy dinner and dance. I concur with my fellow classmates. The whole weekend was a blast, full of laughter and emotion. I feel very fortunate to be part of such a great group of people.

No comments: