Monday, July 13, 2009

Chloe's Birthday Party


I had a very busy weekend and had little opportunity to post anything on this blog. It was a good weekend. My wife and I attended a cookout on Friday night and Chloe's birthday part on Saturday afternoon. I can't believe my little granddaughter is five years old. I can no longer remember time before her birth. She is the joy of my life and I also find great satisfaction in the fact that she loves me so much. I've never felt so loved or popular with another human being. My son and daughter in law are doing well in life. They have a beautiful home and seem to have a good marriage. Chloe's birthday party went very well and I am proud that my son has become such a good father. As one might expect for an only child and grandchild, Chloe did well in the present department. In the pictures above you can see her new bike and her Mickey Mouse birthday cake. She doesn't yet know that Memo and Pa Paw are taking her to Disney world next summer. Don't tell her or she will make me crazy for the next year!

No comments: